Thursday, January 12, 2012

Irrationalism


Irrational Number
I never thought of writing anything, not even a bit. It's an eyesore to see people doing what they hate doing. It will leave a bad taste in my mouth after I finish writing this. I never thought of writing anything, not even a note.

The letters and words and sentences you see are just the blatant mental juice flowing through an irrational mind. It is quite interesting to note that humans are the only creature gifted with irrational thoughts. I wonder if it's a gift after all. The irrational thoughts spring out of rational mind.

What is so rational about irrationalism?


May be irrationalism is god's gift to avoid the burden of the rational mind. Have you seen clouds dancing? Or even thought about it? If it's for real then it would just break all the gamut of science. Thinking of it is irrational thinking. But doesn't it give you solace? Fantasizing about an unattainable goals, imagining about it, makes us feel good about it. It gives us split second attainment feel of it.



Wishing the clock to turn backwards, wanting to be child again, wishing to change the past, and desiring to be a bit taller than you are, wanting to score '90 degrees' goal, to be great and disease free all springs out of irrational mind. At least, I rationally think it is so. I can't trust my rational mind; a breeding ground of irrationalism.



I have written this. Have I written it irrationally? Am I rationally irrational or irrationally rational? How irrational are you?



Never think of flying and instantaneously being with your partner. 
Now, can this be rational?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some nice words!